Artoo Links - SEO Friendly Directory Droid Dream of Speedbird: Every day is exciting day
Google

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Every day is exciting day

As I told before when I'm young I'm living next to Airbase. Now I grown up and you know
what, I bought a house although not next to an airport but it's about thirty miles away from it.
But one thing I love it, its in threshold where aircraft take off and landing.
So every day I can see all type of aircarft landing and take off, be it military, civilian and cargo
passing by my house. By the way this is a former international airport so its no longer busy like before because we got newest airport about 60 miles away. By the way this former airport shared with airforce so military aircraft always around, that's good news then.

No comments:

SimShack.net, Flight Sim #1